ZelCash (CURRENCY:ZEL) traded 2.4% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 23:00 PM ET on September 11th. During the last seven days, ZelCash has traded 7.2% lower against the US dollar. One ZelCash coin can currently be bought for $0.0823 or 0.00000812 BTC on popular exchanges including STEX, TradeOgre and Trade Satoshi. ZelCash has a total market capitalization of $6.25 million and approximately $3.10 million worth of ZelCash was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $82.46 or 0.00813685 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.55 or 0.00025164 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.58 or 0.00222912 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.60 or 0.00005915 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded 29.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- Oasis City (OSC) traded down 26.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0442 or 0.00000437 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002003 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00003383 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00003028 BTC.
ZelCash Coin Profile
hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was January 31st, 2018. ZelCash’s total supply is 75,986,900 coins. The Reddit community for ZelCash is /r/zelcash and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for ZelCash is zel.cash. ZelCash’s official Twitter account is @Zelcash.
Buying and Selling ZelCash
ZelCash can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: TradeOgre, STEX and Trade Satoshi. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ZelCash directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ZelCash should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy ZelCash using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ZelCash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ZelCash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.