Request Network (CURRENCY:REQ) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on August 25th. Request Network has a total market cap of $15.89 million and approximately $253,015.00 worth of Request Network was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Request Network has traded down 3% against the dollar. One Request Network token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0218 or 0.00000561 BTC on major exchanges including Ethfinex, CoinExchange, Kucoin and GOPAX.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00002641 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $26.26 or 0.00253685 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009699 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $134.08 or 0.01296007 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0693 or 0.00000670 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0178 or 0.00000172 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.09 or 0.00020233 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $9.78 or 0.00094521 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0425 or 0.00000410 BTC.
Request Network Profile
Buying and Selling Request Network
Request Network can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bitbns, OKEx, GOPAX, WazirX, Liqui, Kucoin, Kyber Network, Ethfinex, Huobi, CoinExchange, Binance, Radar Relay, COSS, Mercatox, Gate.io, Bancor Network, Koinex, DDEX and IDEX. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Request Network directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Request Network should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Request Network using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Request Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Request Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.