Loopring (CURRENCY:LRC) traded down 4.4% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on August 25th. One Loopring token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0377 or 0.00000365 BTC on exchanges including Gate.io, CoinExchange, Upbit and Bithumb. Loopring has a total market cap of $33.88 million and $4.27 million worth of Loopring was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Loopring has traded up 2.8% against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00002641 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $26.26 or 0.00253685 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009699 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $134.08 or 0.01296007 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0693 or 0.00000670 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0178 or 0.00000172 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.09 or 0.00020233 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $9.78 or 0.00094521 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0425 or 0.00000410 BTC.
Buying and Selling Loopring
Loopring can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bitbns, YoBit, HitBTC, OKEx, Gate.io, Upbit, AirSwap, CoinExchange, Bittrex, Bithumb, Binance, OTCBTC, Ethfinex, IDEX, DragonEX, IDAX and Tokenomy. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Loopring directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Loopring should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Loopring using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Loopring Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Loopring and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.