DigixDAO (CURRENCY:DGD) traded down 7.4% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 0:00 AM ET on August 25th. One DigixDAO token can now be purchased for about $18.02 or 0.00174371 BTC on major exchanges including Livecoin, Huobi, OKEx and Bancor Network. DigixDAO has a total market capitalization of $36.04 million and approximately $1.59 million worth of DigixDAO was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, DigixDAO has traded down 6.4% against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00002641 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $26.26 or 0.00253685 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009699 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $134.08 or 0.01296007 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0693 or 0.00000670 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0178 or 0.00000172 BTC.
- Tezos (XTZ) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.17 or 0.00011332 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.09 or 0.00020233 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.78 or 0.00094521 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The DAO token is built on ethereum. The ICO – or initial coin offering – raised $5.5million to acquire the 85% of the DGD tokens. “
DigixDAO Token Trading
DigixDAO can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Liqui, Livecoin, Cobinhood, Gate.io, Radar Relay, AirSwap, OKEx, Bitbns, Binance, Huobi, Bancor Network, HitBTC, BigONE and IDEX. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as DigixDAO directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire DigixDAO should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy DigixDAO using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for DigixDAO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DigixDAO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.