Apollon (CURRENCY:XAP) traded 16% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on August 25th. One Apollon coin can now be purchased for $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Graviex, CryptoBridge and CoinExchange. Apollon has a market capitalization of $69,743.00 and $153.00 worth of Apollon was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Apollon has traded 8.1% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- FLO (FLO) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0504 or 0.00000485 BTC.
- Metrix Coin (MRX) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- BOScoin (BOS) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0068 or 0.00000065 BTC.
- Nasdacoin (NSD) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001505 BTC.
- Beetle Coin (BEET) traded up 11.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0119 or 0.00000115 BTC.
- Quasarcoin (QAC) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0083 or 0.00000079 BTC.
- Cashbery Coin (CBC) traded 8.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0163 or 0.00000157 BTC.
- Shard (SHARD) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0525 or 0.00000505 BTC.
- Actinium (ACM) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0315 or 0.00000303 BTC.
- MFCoin (MFC) traded up 13.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0107 or 0.00000104 BTC.
Apollon Coin Profile
hashing algorithm. Its launch date was March 3rd, 2018. Apollon’s total supply is 149,359,882 coins and its circulating supply is 148,585,276 coins. Apollon’s official Twitter account is @apollonxap and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Apollon is apollon.one.
Apollon Coin Trading
Apollon can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Graviex and CryptoBridge. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Apollon directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Apollon should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Apollon using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Apollon Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Apollon and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.