Ultimate Secure Cash (CURRENCY:USC) traded down 8.6% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 14:00 PM ET on August 25th. One Ultimate Secure Cash coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0074 or 0.00000073 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit and Livecoin. Ultimate Secure Cash has a market capitalization of $76,199.00 and approximately $163.00 worth of Ultimate Secure Cash was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Ultimate Secure Cash has traded down 35.4% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Pandacoin (PND) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- HiCoin (XHI) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- FORCE (FOR) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000018 BTC.
- Universe (UNI) traded 29.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000031 BTC.
- DraftCoin (DFT) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0185 or 0.00000183 BTC.
- Zennies (ZENI) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
Ultimate Secure Cash Coin Profile
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on April 9th, 2017. Ultimate Secure Cash’s total supply is 38,602,656 coins and its circulating supply is 10,343,113 coins. Ultimate Secure Cash’s official website is ultimatesecurecash.info. Ultimate Secure Cash’s official Twitter account is @USC_Care.
Ultimate Secure Cash Coin Trading
Ultimate Secure Cash can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Livecoin. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ultimate Secure Cash directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ultimate Secure Cash should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Ultimate Secure Cash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ultimate Secure Cash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ultimate Secure Cash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.