Tezos (CURRENCY:XTZ) traded up 0.7% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on August 25th. One Tezos coin can now be purchased for approximately $1.16 or 0.00011134 BTC on exchanges including $13.77, $20.33, $24.68 and $24.43. In the last seven days, Tezos has traded down 3.6% against the dollar. Tezos has a market capitalization of $768.72 million and $8.48 million worth of Tezos was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- GXChain (GXC) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.95 or 0.00009055 BTC.
- Apex (CPX) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000067 BTC.
- Smoke (SMOKE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0444 or 0.00001179 BTC.
- DAPPSTER (DLISK) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Tezos (Pre-Launch) (XTZ) traded 16.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.26 or 0.00049283 BTC.
Tezos Coin Trading
Tezos can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: $51.55, $33.94, $24.43, $5.60, $32.15, $24.68, $7.50, $13.77, $20.33, $50.98, $18.94 and $10.39. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Tezos directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Tezos should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Tezos using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Tezos Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Tezos and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.