StableUSD (CURRENCY:USDS) traded up 0.5% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 14:00 PM ET on August 25th. One StableUSD token can now be bought for about $1.00 or 0.00009917 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex and Binance. StableUSD has a total market cap of $3.96 million and $189,236.00 worth of StableUSD was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, StableUSD has traded 1.4% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00002689 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $26.11 or 0.00258592 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009925 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $132.74 or 0.01314873 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0698 or 0.00000691 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0179 or 0.00000177 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.13 or 0.00021145 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.81 or 0.00097182 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0425 or 0.00000421 BTC.
and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for StableUSD is medium.com/stably-blog. The official website for StableUSD is www.stably.io.
StableUSD Token Trading
StableUSD can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex and Binance. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as StableUSD directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire StableUSD should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy StableUSD using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for StableUSD Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for StableUSD and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.