PlatinumBAR (CURRENCY:XPTX) traded down 38.4% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on August 25th. PlatinumBAR has a total market cap of $35,316.00 and $131.00 worth of PlatinumBAR was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, PlatinumBAR has traded 22.8% lower against the dollar. One PlatinumBAR coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0163 or 0.00000162 BTC on major exchanges including YoBit, Cryptopia and Crex24.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcloud (BTDX) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- Zurcoin (ZUR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- AmsterdamCoin (AMS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- BiosCrypto (BIOS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- Animecoin (ANI) traded down 16.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000011 BTC.
Quark hashing algorithm. It launched on April 23rd, 2017. PlatinumBAR’s total supply is 2,160,126 coins. PlatinumBAR’s official Twitter account is @platinumbarxptx. PlatinumBAR’s official website is platinumbar.io.
Buying and Selling PlatinumBAR
PlatinumBAR can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24, Cryptopia and YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as PlatinumBAR directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade PlatinumBAR should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase PlatinumBAR using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for PlatinumBAR Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PlatinumBAR and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.