Phoenix (CURRENCY:PHX) traded up 16.3% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on August 25th. Over the last week, Phoenix has traded up 30.4% against the dollar. Phoenix has a market capitalization of $15.74 million and $753,294.00 worth of Phoenix was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Phoenix token can currently be bought for $0.0190 or 0.00000299 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Kucoin, Coinrail, Switcheo Network and Bitbns.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Red Pulse Phoenix (PHX) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0065 or 0.00000064 BTC.
- Wowbit (WWB) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0097 or 0.00000096 BTC.
- ZCore (ZCR) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0715 or 0.00000708 BTC.
- Bridge Protocol (BRDG) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- CARDbuyers (BCARD) traded up 90.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- QYNO (QNO) traded down 16.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000021 BTC.
Phoenix Token Trading
Phoenix can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Switcheo Network, Bitbns, Binance, Coinrail, Huobi and Kucoin. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Phoenix directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Phoenix should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Phoenix using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Phoenix Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Phoenix and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.