MustangCoin (CURRENCY:MST) traded down 6.6% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on August 25th. One MustangCoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0284 or 0.00000281 BTC on popular exchanges including CoinExchange, Cryptopia and YoBit. In the last week, MustangCoin has traded down 3.7% against the US dollar. MustangCoin has a market cap of $17,874.00 and $4.00 worth of MustangCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Tao (XTO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00005602 BTC.
- IslaCoin (ISL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002159 BTC.
- Piggycoin (PIGGY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Capricoin (CPC) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001017 BTC.
- Virtacoinplus (XVP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0139 or 0.00000145 BTC.
- TrustPlus (TRUST) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000060 BTC.
- Magnet (MAG) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000018 BTC.
- Monkey Project (MONK) traded down 11% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0105 or 0.00000104 BTC.
- Evil Coin (EVIL) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0036 or 0.00000035 BTC.
- Syndicate (SYNX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000019 BTC.
MustangCoin Coin Profile
X11 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on September 5th, 2016. MustangCoin’s total supply is 630,343 coins. MustangCoin’s official Twitter account is @mustangcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for MustangCoin is mustangcoin.xyz.
Buying and Selling MustangCoin
MustangCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, YoBit and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as MustangCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade MustangCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase MustangCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for MustangCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MustangCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.