Digitalcoin (CURRENCY:DGC) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on August 25th. One Digitalcoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0032 or 0.00000032 BTC on exchanges including CoinExchange and Cryptopia. In the last week, Digitalcoin has traded up 182.4% against the dollar. Digitalcoin has a market cap of $107,757.00 and $10.00 worth of Digitalcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- LUXCoin (LUX) traded 16.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002373 BTC.
- Argentum (ARG) traded 11.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0046 or 0.00000045 BTC.
- SecureCoin (SRC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- AnarchistsPrime (ACP) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- StrikeBitClub (SBC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000013 BTC.
Digitalcoin Coin Profile
Multiple Algorithms hashing algorithm. It was first traded on May 18th, 2013. Digitalcoin’s total supply is 33,366,838 coins. The official website for Digitalcoin is digitalcoin.co. The Reddit community for Digitalcoin is /r/digitalcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Digitalcoin’s official Twitter account is @DigitalcoinDGC and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Digitalcoin
Digitalcoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Digitalcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Digitalcoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Digitalcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Digitalcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Digitalcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.