Ambrosus (CURRENCY:AMB) traded 0.2% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on August 25th. One Ambrosus token can now be bought for approximately $0.0240 or 0.00000238 BTC on popular exchanges including HitBTC, Binance, EtherDelta (ForkDelta) and RightBTC. Ambrosus has a market cap of $3.46 million and approximately $309,918.00 worth of Ambrosus was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, Ambrosus has traded 1.3% higher against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00002685 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009932 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $26.04 or 0.00258203 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $132.79 or 0.01316522 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0689 or 0.00000684 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0179 or 0.00000177 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.13 or 0.00021105 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.80 or 0.00097145 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0422 or 0.00000418 BTC.
Buying and Selling Ambrosus
Ambrosus can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, RightBTC, Mercatox, Binance, Kucoin, Gatecoin, Coinrail, EtherDelta (ForkDelta) and HitBTC. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ambrosus directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ambrosus should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Ambrosus using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ambrosus Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ambrosus and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.