SpectrumNetwork (CURRENCY:SPEC) traded 7.4% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on August 24th. Over the last seven days, SpectrumNetwork has traded down 28.7% against the dollar. One SpectrumNetwork token can now be purchased for about $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on exchanges including EtherFlyer and Coinlim. SpectrumNetwork has a total market cap of $1,144.00 and $6,530.00 worth of SpectrumNetwork was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $10,012.88 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $188.41 or 0.01882084 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $304.02 or 0.03036856 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $72.81 or 0.00727344 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $80.20 or 0.00801161 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.20 or 0.00011966 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $6.80 or 0.00067954 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $49.41 or 0.00493546 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000026 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $13.73 or 0.00137106 BTC.
hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was June 28th, 2015. SpectrumNetwork’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 949,512,740 tokens. The official website for SpectrumNetwork is www.the-spectrumnetwork.com. The Reddit community for SpectrumNetwork is /r/SpectrumNetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for SpectrumNetwork is medium.com/@spectrumnetwork. SpectrumNetwork’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here.
SpectrumNetwork Token Trading
SpectrumNetwork can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherFlyer and Coinlim. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as SpectrumNetwork directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SpectrumNetwork should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy SpectrumNetwork using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SpectrumNetwork Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SpectrumNetwork and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.