NEO (CURRENCY:NEO) traded down 1.7% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 12:00 PM ET on August 24th. One NEO coin can currently be purchased for approximately $9.78 or 0.00097313 BTC on major exchanges including Bitbns, Bibox, Tidebit and Cryptopia. Over the last seven days, NEO has traded 0.8% higher against the dollar. NEO has a market cap of $690.14 million and approximately $242.99 million worth of NEO was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00002687 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $26.38 or 0.00262338 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009922 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $132.72 or 0.01319697 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0689 or 0.00000685 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0176 or 0.00000175 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.19 or 0.00021778 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0425 or 0.00000423 BTC.
- INO COIN (INO) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.00 or 0.00019926 BTC.
Buying and Selling NEO
NEO can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: OKEx, CoinEx, BitForex, Bibox, Liquid, Binance, HitBTC, Livecoin, Tidebit, Koinex, Bitinka, LBank, Cobinhood, Switcheo Network, ZB.COM, TDAX, CoinEgg, BigONE, Bitbns, Bitfinex, Gate.io, Exrates, Cryptopia, Coinsuper, DragonEX, Ovis, BCEX, Allcoin, Bittrex, Huobi, BitMart, Kucoin, Coinrail, CoinBene, COSS, Coinnest, OTCBTC and Upbit. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as NEO directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire NEO should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase NEO using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for NEO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NEO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.