DigitalNote (CURRENCY:XDN) traded up 8.2% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 11:00 AM ET on August 24th. During the last seven days, DigitalNote has traded up 24.1% against the US dollar. One DigitalNote coin can now be purchased for $0.0009 or 0.00000009 BTC on major exchanges including HitBTC, Upbit and Bittrex. DigitalNote has a total market capitalization of $6.64 million and $1,631.00 worth of DigitalNote was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Monero (XMR) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $79.62 or 0.00795896 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.70 or 0.00006976 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00004317 BTC.
- BitNewChain (BTN) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0229 or 0.00000229 BTC.
- BitTube (TUBE) traded down 10.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0132 or 0.00000132 BTC.
- Stellite (XTL) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Digital Insurance Token (DIT) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0035 or 0.00000035 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded down 11.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0671 or 0.00000670 BTC.
- Sumokoin (SUMO) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0351 or 0.00000351 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Maximum XDN number: 8 589 869 056 XDN Ready for mass adoption, accurate digital money, the 6th perfect number Libertarian XDN supply with ASIC resistant mining Unique model of market economy combined with blockchain technology Block reward: 150 XDN Constant DigitalNote base mining reward makes it predictable for miners Deposit interest rate: 0.4 to 1.094% annual The only cryptocurrency with blockchain deposits Block target time: 4 minute DigitalNote network is 2.5x faster than Bitcoin Mining algorithm: Proof-of-work, CryptoNight CPU-efficient mining process for average PC or laptop. Minimum transaction fee: 0.001 XDN Micropayments made easy with DigitalNote “
Buying and Selling DigitalNote
DigitalNote can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, HitBTC and Upbit. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as DigitalNote directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade DigitalNote should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase DigitalNote using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for DigitalNote Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DigitalNote and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.