Crypto Sports (CURRENCY:CSPN) traded 8.3% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on August 24th. One Crypto Sports coin can currently be bought for $0.13 or 0.00001303 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Crex24 and CryptoBridge. During the last week, Crypto Sports has traded 7.5% lower against the U.S. dollar. Crypto Sports has a market cap of $220,591.00 and $40.00 worth of Crypto Sports was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- CryptoVerificationCoin (CVCC) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $56.40 or 0.00561389 BTC.
- SafeInsure (SINS) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00004982 BTC.
- ESBC (ESBC) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0406 or 0.00000405 BTC.
- Lobstex (LOBS) traded down 15.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0221 or 0.00000220 BTC.
- StrongHands Masternode (SHMN) traded 72.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002089 BTC.
- ZEST (ZEST) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0817 or 0.00002491 BTC.
- Civitas (CIV) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0167 or 0.00000166 BTC.
- DogeCash (DOGEC) traded 8.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0288 or 0.00000287 BTC.
- Stakinglab (LABX) traded 20.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002473 BTC.
- Kalkulus (KLKS) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0056 or 0.00000056 BTC.
Crypto Sports Profile
hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was December 1st, 2018. Crypto Sports’ total supply is 1,863,072 coins and its circulating supply is 1,686,641 coins. Crypto Sports’ official Twitter account is @
Crypto Sports Coin Trading
Crypto Sports can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge and Crex24. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Crypto Sports directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Crypto Sports should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Crypto Sports using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Crypto Sports Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Crypto Sports and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.