Contents Protocol (CURRENCY:CPT) traded down 0.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 22:00 PM ET on August 24th. Contents Protocol has a market capitalization of $10.33 million and approximately $895,775.00 worth of Contents Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Contents Protocol token can currently be bought for about $0.0037 or 0.00000037 BTC on popular exchanges including Bilaxy, Hotbit and Upbit. During the last seven days, Contents Protocol has traded up 5.1% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Maker (MKR) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $503.73 or 0.04988957 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.81 or 0.00047620 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001292 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0160 or 0.00000159 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0086 or 0.00000085 BTC.
- Clipper Coin (CCCX) traded 5.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0262 or 0.00000259 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0218 or 0.00000216 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
Contents Protocol Token Profile
Buying and Selling Contents Protocol
Contents Protocol can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bilaxy, Hotbit and Upbit. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Contents Protocol directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Contents Protocol should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Contents Protocol using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Contents Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Contents Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.