Cardano (CURRENCY:ADA) traded down 0.2% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on August 24th. Cardano has a total market capitalization of $1.28 billion and approximately $65.85 million worth of Cardano was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Cardano coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0494 or 0.00000492 BTC on exchanges including Exmo, Altcoin Trader, HitBTC and LiteBit.eu. During the last seven days, Cardano has traded up 4.4% against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ontology (ONT) traded up 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.81 or 0.00008066 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.52 or 0.00025105 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.23 or 0.00012251 BTC.
- BitShares (BTS) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0403 or 0.00000401 BTC.
- Mixin (XIN) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $228.47 or 0.02272478 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded up 9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0648 or 0.00000645 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded up 38.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00004748 BTC.
- Vitae (VITAE) traded 14.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.36 or 0.00023458 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0058 or 0.00000057 BTC.
- Apollo Currency (APL) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000013 BTC.
Cardano Coin Trading
Cardano can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bithumb, Indodax, OKEx, Gate.io, Cryptohub, Altcoin Trader, LiteBit.eu, Upbit, Binance, Bitbns, ABCC, Coinnest, ZB.COM, DragonEX, Cryptomate, HitBTC, CoinFalcon, Bittrex, OTCBTC, Huobi, Cryptopia, Coinbe and Exmo. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cardano directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Cardano should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Cardano using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Cardano Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cardano and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.