BlackCoin (CURRENCY:BLK) traded up 28.2% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 21:00 PM ET on August 24th. One BlackCoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0712 or 0.00000702 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittylicious, CoinEgg, Bleutrade and Cryptopia. BlackCoin has a market cap of $4.48 million and $19,955.00 worth of BlackCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, BlackCoin has traded up 33.1% against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.55 or 0.00025082 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001402 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0035 or 0.00000034 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0265 or 0.00000261 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00005163 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded 14% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMOS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000161 BTC.
BlackCoin Coin Trading
BlackCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bleutrade, Tux Exchange, Upbit, CoinEgg, CoinExchange, Bittylicious, Bittrex, Trade By Trade, LiteBit.eu, Livecoin and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as BlackCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BlackCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase BlackCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BlackCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BlackCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.