Bitcoin Confidential (CURRENCY:BC) traded down 2.4% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on August 24th. During the last week, Bitcoin Confidential has traded 0.2% lower against the dollar. Bitcoin Confidential has a total market cap of $1.50 million and $66.00 worth of Bitcoin Confidential was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Bitcoin Confidential coin can now be purchased for $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including STEX and Bleutrade.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $504.99 or 0.04976136 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $4.82 or 0.00047499 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001318 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0161 or 0.00000158 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0086 or 0.00000085 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Clipper Coin (CCCX) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0263 or 0.00000259 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0221 or 0.00000217 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
Bitcoin Confidential Coin Profile
Bitcoin Confidential Coin Trading
Bitcoin Confidential can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: STEX and Bleutrade. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Confidential directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitcoin Confidential should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Bitcoin Confidential using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Confidential Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Confidential and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.