Waves (CURRENCY:WAVES) traded up 1.8% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 16:00 PM ET on August 23rd. One Waves coin can currently be purchased for approximately $1.31 or 0.00012581 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Coinbe, Kuna, Binance and YoBit. Waves has a market cap of $130.83 million and $18.26 million worth of Waves was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Waves has traded 9.6% higher against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.60 or 0.00025010 BTC.
- Lisk (LSK) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.23 or 0.00011863 BTC.
- Nxt (NXT) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0176 or 0.00000170 BTC.
- Clams (CLAM) traded 7.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.22 or 0.00030905 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded up 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.37 or 0.00013119 BTC.
- Neblio (NEBL) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00005329 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded up 27.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0305 or 0.00000293 BTC.
- Sentinel Protocol (UPP) traded up 19.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0149 or 0.00000143 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded 9.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001402 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded up 9.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0579 or 0.00000557 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Waves is the first production system being built on top of the Scorex framework Extensible solution: In order to fix the need for a mandatory hard fork when creating a new type of transaction on the NXT Platform (forcing network client software updates) WAVES offers plug-ins that are not included in the core software module, but are instead installed as an extension on top of it. “
Buying and Selling Waves
Waves can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Binance, Huobi, Stocks.Exchange, Liqui, LiteBit.eu, Exmo, Tidex, Coinbe, Gate.io, Kuna, Livecoin, Exrates, Cryptohub, Bitbns, BCEX, OKEx, YoBit, Indodax, Coinrail, Bittrex, Waves Decentralized Exchange, Upbit and COSS. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Waves directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Waves should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Waves using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Waves Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Waves and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.