Quark (CURRENCY:QRK) traded up 10.7% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 0:00 AM ET on August 22nd. Quark has a total market capitalization of $2.37 million and $31.00 worth of Quark was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Quark has traded 53.8% lower against the dollar. One Quark coin can currently be bought for $0.0091 or 0.00000090 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including FreiExchange, Cryptopia and Bittylicious.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- DigiByte (DGB) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0089 or 0.00000088 BTC.
- Primecoin (XPM) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001329 BTC.
- Myriad (XMY) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Circuits of Value (COVAL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- HunterCoin (HUC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000036 BTC.
- Joincoin (J) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0045 or 0.00000044 BTC.
- BitQuark (BTQ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000015 BTC.
Quark Coin Trading
Quark can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, FreiExchange and Bittylicious. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Quark directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Quark should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Quark using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Quark Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Quark and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.