Invictus Hyperion Fund (CURRENCY:IHF) traded 12.1% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on August 23rd. Invictus Hyperion Fund has a total market cap of $6.98 million and approximately $585.00 worth of Invictus Hyperion Fund was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Invictus Hyperion Fund token can now be purchased for about $0.0585 or 0.00000563 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last seven days, Invictus Hyperion Fund has traded down 5.3% against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00002660 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $27.31 or 0.00262593 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009639 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $136.05 or 0.01308272 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0691 or 0.00000664 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0181 or 0.00000174 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.28 or 0.00021896 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.95 or 0.00095638 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0435 or 0.00000418 BTC.
About Invictus Hyperion Fund
Invictus Hyperion Fund Token Trading
Invictus Hyperion Fund can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Invictus Hyperion Fund directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Invictus Hyperion Fund should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Invictus Hyperion Fund using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Invictus Hyperion Fund Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Invictus Hyperion Fund and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.