Crypto.com (CURRENCY:MCO) traded 2.9% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on August 23rd. In the last week, Crypto.com has traded up 10.6% against the US dollar. One Crypto.com token can now be bought for about $3.52 or 0.00033864 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including BigONE, Liqui, Cobinhood and Upbit. Crypto.com has a market cap of $55.63 million and approximately $5.25 million worth of Crypto.com was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00002649 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $27.25 or 0.00261998 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009654 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $135.90 or 0.01307153 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0691 or 0.00000664 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0181 or 0.00000174 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00021742 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.90 or 0.00095211 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0433 or 0.00000417 BTC.
Crypto.com Token Profile
Buying and Selling Crypto.com
Crypto.com can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bit-Z, BigONE, Bithumb, Binance, Bittrex, Livecoin, Cobinhood, LATOKEN, HitBTC, IDEX, Liqui, Coinrail, Coinnest, DDEX, YoBit, ABCC, Gate.io, Upbit, EXX, Huobi and OKEx. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Crypto.com directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Crypto.com should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Crypto.com using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Crypto.com Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Crypto.com and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.