Blakecoin (CURRENCY:BLC) traded 2.9% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 14:00 PM ET on August 23rd. One Blakecoin coin can currently be bought for about $0.0016 or 0.00000015 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia and C-Patex. Blakecoin has a total market capitalization of $36,178.00 and $1.00 worth of Blakecoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Blakecoin has traded 0.7% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $10,419.55 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $194.84 or 0.01870914 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $313.08 or 0.03006213 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $75.23 or 0.00722396 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $83.30 or 0.00799888 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.20 or 0.00011542 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $6.98 or 0.00067049 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $51.43 or 0.00493806 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000026 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $14.04 or 0.00134826 BTC.
Blake-256 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was October 7th, 2013. Blakecoin’s total supply is 23,163,145 coins. The official website for Blakecoin is www.blakecoin.org. Blakecoin’s official Twitter account is @BlakeCoin.
Blakecoin Coin Trading
Blakecoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and C-Patex. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Blakecoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Blakecoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Blakecoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Blakecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Blakecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.