Bitcoin Private (CURRENCY:BTCP) traded down 0.6% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on August 23rd. Bitcoin Private has a market cap of $1.07 million and approximately $852.00 worth of Bitcoin Private was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Bitcoin Private coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.23 or 0.00002176 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including TOPBTC, Sistemkoin, Altcoin Trader and HitBTC. In the last seven days, Bitcoin Private has traded 3.3% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $51.33 or 0.00493446 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $14.08 or 0.00135333 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $5.12 or 0.00049200 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002413 BTC.
- CrypticCoin (CRYP) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Bitcoin Interest (BCI) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0506 or 0.00000486 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded 10.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded up 12.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0575 or 0.00000553 BTC.
- Hush (HUSH) traded up 10.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0353 or 0.00000339 BTC.
- Bitgem (BTG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.79 or 0.00034116 BTC.
About Bitcoin Private
Bitcoin Private Coin Trading
Bitcoin Private can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Nanex, Sistemkoin, HitBTC, Trade Satoshi, TOPBTC, Altcoin Trader, TradeOgre and Exrates. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Private directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitcoin Private should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Bitcoin Private using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Private Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Private and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.