Argentum (CURRENCY:ARG) traded 2.2% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 0:00 AM ET on August 22nd. During the last seven days, Argentum has traded down 8% against the US dollar. One Argentum coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0055 or 0.00000054 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia and CoinExchange. Argentum has a total market capitalization of $66,224.00 and $47.00 worth of Argentum was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- LUXCoin (LUX) traded 31.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00002846 BTC.
- Digitalcoin (DGC) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- SecureCoin (SRC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- AnarchistsPrime (ACP) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- StrikeBitClub (SBC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000013 BTC.
Multiple Algorithms hashing algorithm. It launched on June 11th, 2011. Argentum’s total supply is 12,146,137 coins. Argentum’s official Twitter account is @Argentum_ARG. The official website for Argentum is www.argentum.io. Argentum’s official message board is cryptocointalk.com/topic/50052-argentum-arg. The Reddit community for Argentum is /r/argentumproject and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Argentum
Argentum can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Argentum directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Argentum should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Argentum using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Argentum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Argentum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.