Quantum Resistant Ledger (CURRENCY:QRL) traded 4.2% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 21:00 PM ET on August 22nd. One Quantum Resistant Ledger token can currently be purchased for about $0.19 or 0.00001865 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, Upbit, Liqui and CoinExchange. During the last seven days, Quantum Resistant Ledger has traded up 3.6% against the US dollar. Quantum Resistant Ledger has a market cap of $13.00 million and $316,958.00 worth of Quantum Resistant Ledger was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Cardano (ADA) traded up 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0500 or 0.00000494 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00007467 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.55 or 0.00025237 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded up 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.26 or 0.00012468 BTC.
- BitShares (BTS) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0406 or 0.00000401 BTC.
- Mixin (XIN) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $227.62 or 0.02249299 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded 8.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0579 or 0.00000572 BTC.
- Vitae (VITAE) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.97 or 0.00019496 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded up 22.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002515 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded 6.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0057 or 0.00000057 BTC.
About Quantum Resistant Ledger
Buying and Selling Quantum Resistant Ledger
Quantum Resistant Ledger can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Tidex, Upbit, Liqui and Bittrex. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Quantum Resistant Ledger directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Quantum Resistant Ledger should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Quantum Resistant Ledger using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Quantum Resistant Ledger Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Quantum Resistant Ledger and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.