Deutsche eMark (CURRENCY:DEM) traded down 2.9% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 23:00 PM ET on August 22nd. Deutsche eMark has a market capitalization of $108,614.00 and approximately $95.00 worth of Deutsche eMark was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Deutsche eMark has traded 10.5% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Deutsche eMark coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0020 or 0.00000020 BTC on exchanges including YoBit, CoinExchange, Cryptopia and C-Patex.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- StrongHands (SHND) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BUZZCoin (BUZZ) traded down 49.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- TEKcoin (TEK) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- 808Coin (808) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Eurocoin (EUC) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- Credence Coin (CRDNC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000092 BTC.
- Neuro (NRO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- ARbit (ARB) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000008 BTC.
Deutsche eMark Coin Profile
SHA-256 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on October 12th, 2013. Deutsche eMark’s total supply is 60,635,517 coins and its circulating supply is 53,653,541 coins. Deutsche eMark’s official Twitter account is @Deutsche_eMark and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Deutsche eMark is deutsche-emark.de.
Buying and Selling Deutsche eMark
Deutsche eMark can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, YoBit, Cryptopia and C-Patex. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Deutsche eMark directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Deutsche eMark should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Deutsche eMark using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Deutsche eMark Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Deutsche eMark and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.