Cryptojacks (CURRENCY:CJ) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on August 22nd. Cryptojacks has a total market cap of $40,972.00 and approximately $3.00 worth of Cryptojacks was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Cryptojacks has traded up 3% against the dollar. One Cryptojacks coin can now be bought for about $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on popular exchanges including Cryptopia, YoBit and CoinExchange.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- AmberCoin (AMBER) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000048 BTC.
- Mineum (MNM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0128 or 0.00000158 BTC.
- BritCoin (BRIT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000025 BTC.
- Sativacoin (STV) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000080 BTC.
- EmberCoin (EMB) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
X13 hashing algorithm. Cryptojacks’ total supply is 406,568,581 coins. Cryptojacks’ official Twitter account is @CryptoJacksCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Cryptojacks is cryptojacks.com.
Buying and Selling Cryptojacks
Cryptojacks can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, CoinExchange and YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cryptojacks directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Cryptojacks should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Cryptojacks using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Cryptojacks Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cryptojacks and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.