CROAT (CURRENCY:CROAT) traded down 18.3% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on August 22nd. Over the last week, CROAT has traded down 13.4% against the US dollar. One CROAT coin can now be bought for about $0.0008 or 0.00000008 BTC on popular exchanges including OpenLedger DEX and Stocks.Exchange. CROAT has a market capitalization of $55,802.00 and $94.00 worth of CROAT was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Electroneum (ETN) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- TurtleCoin (TRTL) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Qwertycoin (QWC) traded up 24.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Niobio Cash (NBR) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Newton Coin Project (NCP) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BitcoiNote (BTCN) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0106 or 0.00000105 BTC.
- Citadel (CTL) traded down 33% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000020 BTC.
hashing algorithm. Its launch date was August 19th, 2017. CROAT’s total supply is 68,807,812 coins. CROAT’s official website is croat.cat. CROAT’s official Twitter account is @croatcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling CROAT
CROAT can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: OpenLedger DEX and Stocks.Exchange. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as CROAT directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire CROAT should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy CROAT using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for CROAT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CROAT and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.