Request Network (CURRENCY:REQ) traded up 2.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on August 21st. One Request Network token can now be purchased for about $0.0218 or 0.00000561 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Liqui, OKEx, Kucoin and Kyber Network. In the last seven days, Request Network has traded down 3% against the U.S. dollar. Request Network has a market capitalization of $15.89 million and $253,015.00 worth of Request Network was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002659 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $26.48 or 0.00268323 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00010060 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $129.97 or 0.01317125 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0667 or 0.00000676 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0167 or 0.00000170 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.20 or 0.00022342 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $9.30 or 0.00094241 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0425 or 0.00000431 BTC.
Request Network Token Profile
Buying and Selling Request Network
Request Network can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, OKEx, GOPAX, DDEX, COSS, Ethfinex, Radar Relay, Koinex, Bancor Network, IDEX, Gate.io, Kucoin, Huobi, Bitbns, CoinExchange, Kyber Network, Liqui, Mercatox and WazirX. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Request Network directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Request Network should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Request Network using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Request Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Request Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.