EXMR (CURRENCY:EXMR) traded up 8.1% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on August 20th. In the last seven days, EXMR has traded down 50.8% against the U.S. dollar. EXMR has a total market cap of $44,514.00 and approximately $10.00 worth of EXMR was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One EXMR token can currently be purchased for $0.0038 or 0.00000035 BTC on major exchanges including IDEX, EtherDelta (ForkDelta) and YoBit.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Hshare (HSR) traded down 29.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002253 BTC.
- ARBITRAGE (ARB) traded down 8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001517 BTC.
- PeepCoin (PCN) traded down 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- NevaCoin (NEVA) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000054 BTC.
- Harvest Masternode Coin (HC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0050 or 0.00000136 BTC.
- CryptoWorldX Token (CWXT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Axiom (AXIOM) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0042 or 0.00000108 BTC.
EXMR Token Trading
EXMR can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta (ForkDelta), YoBit and IDEX. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as EXMR directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade EXMR should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy EXMR using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for EXMR Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EXMR and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.