Bitcoin Scrypt (CURRENCY:BTCS) traded 22% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on August 20th. During the last week, Bitcoin Scrypt has traded 32.7% higher against the U.S. dollar. One Bitcoin Scrypt coin can currently be purchased for $0.0130 or 0.00000121 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Bitcoin Scrypt has a market cap of $228,850.00 and $13.00 worth of Bitcoin Scrypt was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded 14.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- Emerald Crypto (EMD) traded down 16.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0317 or 0.00000296 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded up 24% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000349 BTC.
- Canada eCoin (CDN) traded up 24.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000071 BTC.
- Bitmark (BTM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0311 or 0.00000818 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Nyancoin (NYAN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- GlobalCoin (GLC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000015 BTC.
Bitcoin Scrypt Coin Profile
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on September 8th, 2013. Bitcoin Scrypt’s total supply is 17,615,950 coins. Bitcoin Scrypt’s official Twitter account is @theotherbitcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. Bitcoin Scrypt’s official website is bitcoinscrypt.io.
Bitcoin Scrypt Coin Trading
Bitcoin Scrypt can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Scrypt directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bitcoin Scrypt should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Bitcoin Scrypt using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Scrypt Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Scrypt and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.