Footy Cash (CURRENCY:XFT) traded 14.3% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 14:00 PM ET on August 19th. In the last seven days, Footy Cash has traded 5.8% lower against the U.S. dollar. Footy Cash has a total market capitalization of $1.85 million and approximately $422.00 worth of Footy Cash was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Footy Cash coin can currently be bought for $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC on major exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Emerald Crypto (EMD) traded down 46.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0306 or 0.00000286 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0032 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000349 BTC.
- Canada eCoin (CDN) traded 24.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000071 BTC.
- Bitmark (BTM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0311 or 0.00000818 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Nyancoin (NYAN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- GlobalCoin (GLC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- Bitcoin Scrypt (BTCS) traded 7.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0113 or 0.00000105 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000015 BTC.
Footy Cash Coin Profile
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was September 20th, 2017. Footy Cash’s total supply is 4,602,101 coins. Footy Cash’s official Twitter account is @Footy_Cash. The Reddit community for Footy Cash is /r/footycash and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Footy Cash is www.fantasycash.io.
Footy Cash Coin Trading
Footy Cash can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Footy Cash directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Footy Cash should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Footy Cash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Footy Cash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Footy Cash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.