Bitcoin SV (CURRENCY:BSV) traded up 5.3% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on August 19th. Bitcoin SV has a total market capitalization of $2.58 billion and approximately $301.71 million worth of Bitcoin SV was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Bitcoin SV has traded up 1.1% against the dollar. One Bitcoin SV coin can now be purchased for $144.45 or 0.01346104 BTC on major exchanges including Korbit, Bittrex, OKEx and CoinZest.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00002624 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $28.50 or 0.00265599 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009351 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0710 or 0.00000662 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0181 or 0.00000168 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.54 or 0.00023640 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.06 or 0.00093742 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0456 or 0.00000425 BTC.
- INO COIN (INO) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.10 or 0.00019616 BTC.
Bitcoin SV Profile
Buying and Selling Bitcoin SV
Bitcoin SV can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDAX, Bit-Z, Cobinhood, DragonEX, BigONE, Bitfinex, Bitrue, Trade Satoshi, CoinZest, CoinEx, Binance, Coinsuper, ZB.COM, BX Thailand, Coinsquare, Bibox, Bitbns, Hotbit, HitBTC, Indodax, Gate.io, OTCBTC, Kraken, Kucoin, Korbit, Bitkub, WazirX, Koinex, Coinbit, Bithumb, SouthXchange, Upbit, FCoin, Poloniex, CoinBene, YoBit, OKEx, Bittrex, MBAex, Altcoin Trader and Huobi. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin SV directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitcoin SV should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Bitcoin SV using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin SV Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin SV and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.