Traid (CURRENCY:TRAID) traded down 39.4% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on August 18th. Traid has a total market capitalization of $5,821.00 and $2.00 worth of Traid was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Traid has traded down 40.7% against the US dollar. One Traid coin can currently be bought for $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Crex24 and CryptoBridge.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Phoenix (PHX) traded 16.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0190 or 0.00000299 BTC.
- Red Pulse Phoenix (PHX) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0065 or 0.00000063 BTC.
- Wowbit (WWB) traded 9.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0100 or 0.00000097 BTC.
- ZCore (ZCR) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0930 or 0.00000899 BTC.
- Bridge Protocol (BRDG) traded down 10.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Dinero (DIN) traded 9.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- CARDbuyers (BCARD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- QYNO (QNO) traded down 57.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
hashing algorithm. Its launch date was July 22nd, 2018. Traid’s total supply is 41,708,920 coins and its circulating supply is 18,768,920 coins. Traid’s official message board is www.traid.tv/blog. Traid’s official Twitter account is @traid_platform. The official website for Traid is www.traid.tv.
Buying and Selling Traid
Traid can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24 and CryptoBridge. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Traid directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Traid should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Traid using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Traid Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Traid and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.