QYNO (CURRENCY:QNO) traded 60.7% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on August 18th. During the last seven days, QYNO has traded 52% lower against the U.S. dollar. QYNO has a total market cap of $431.00 and approximately $69.00 worth of QYNO was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One QYNO coin can now be bought for about $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC on exchanges including BiteBTC, CryptoBridge and Crex24.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Phoenix (PHX) traded 16.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0190 or 0.00000299 BTC.
- Red Pulse Phoenix (PHX) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0067 or 0.00000064 BTC.
- Wowbit (WWB) traded 6.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0101 or 0.00000097 BTC.
- ZCore (ZCR) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0935 or 0.00000900 BTC.
- Bridge Protocol (BRDG) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- CARDbuyers (BCARD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
QYNO Coin Profile
QYNO Coin Trading
QYNO can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge, BiteBTC and Crex24. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as QYNO directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire QYNO should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy QYNO using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for QYNO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for QYNO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.