Phoenixcoin (CURRENCY:PXC) traded 3% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on August 18th. Phoenixcoin has a market cap of $206,283.00 and approximately $150.00 worth of Phoenixcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Phoenixcoin has traded down 14.8% against the US dollar. One Phoenixcoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0028 or 0.00000027 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $95.16 or 0.00918314 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.97 or 0.00028695 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $25.80 or 0.00248934 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00006916 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded down 29.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded 5.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002311 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00003645 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded up 10% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00003859 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002336 BTC.
Phoenixcoin Coin Profile
NeoScrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was May 20th, 2013. Phoenixcoin’s total supply is 72,850,425 coins. Phoenixcoin’s official website is phoenixcoin.org. Phoenixcoin’s official Twitter account is @Phoenixcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Phoenixcoin Coin Trading
Phoenixcoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Phoenixcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Phoenixcoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Phoenixcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Phoenixcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Phoenixcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.