Litecoin Plus (CURRENCY:LCP) traded up 0.6% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on August 18th. One Litecoin Plus coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0101 or 0.00000098 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Litecoin Plus has a total market cap of $24,937.00 and approximately $41.00 worth of Litecoin Plus was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Litecoin Plus has traded down 29.2% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- vTorrent (VTR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001375 BTC.
- 42-coin (42) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $21,697.60 or 2.10597144 BTC.
- LiteDoge (LDOGE) traded down 11.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- AquariusCoin (ARCO) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0524 or 0.00000505 BTC.
- Sequence (SEQ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000024 BTC.
- BitBar (BTB) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.79 or 0.00027121 BTC.
- BriaCoin (BRIA) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001383 BTC.
- SpaceCoin (SPACE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- BillaryCoin (BLRY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0107 or 0.00000114 BTC.
- ChessCoin (CHESS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000015 BTC.
Litecoin Plus Profile
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on September 8th, 2017. Litecoin Plus’ total supply is 2,470,035 coins. Litecoin Plus’ official website is litecoinplus.co. Litecoin Plus’ official Twitter account is @Media_LCP.
Buying and Selling Litecoin Plus
Litecoin Plus can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Litecoin Plus directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Litecoin Plus should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Litecoin Plus using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Litecoin Plus Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Litecoin Plus and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.