Litecoin Cash (CURRENCY:LCC) traded down 3.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on August 18th. One Litecoin Cash coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0153 or 0.00000148 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Exrates, YoBit, Trade Satoshi and SouthXchange. Litecoin Cash has a total market cap of $9.82 million and approximately $85,294.00 worth of Litecoin Cash was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Litecoin Cash has traded down 8.6% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Mixin (XIN) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $230.30 or 0.02228664 BTC.
- Fusion (FSN) traded up 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.82 or 0.00007944 BTC.
- DAO.Casino (BET) traded up 19.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0440 or 0.00000426 BTC.
- Measurable Data Token (MDT) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000057 BTC.
- Distributed Credit Chain (DCC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Bitcoin Atom (BCA) traded 7.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001066 BTC.
- Safe Haven (SHA) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- XinFin Network (XDCE) traded down 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Bean Cash (BITB) traded up 33.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Qbao (QBT) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0152 or 0.00000147 BTC.
Litecoin Cash Coin Profile
Buying and Selling Litecoin Cash
Litecoin Cash can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox, Trade Satoshi, Braziliex, CryptoBridge, Stocks.Exchange, SouthXchange, YoBit, Exrates and HitBTC. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Litecoin Cash directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Litecoin Cash should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Litecoin Cash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Litecoin Cash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Litecoin Cash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.