Diamond (CURRENCY:DMD) traded up 2.1% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on August 18th. Over the last seven days, Diamond has traded 13% lower against the U.S. dollar. Diamond has a market capitalization of $1.81 million and $605.00 worth of Diamond was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Diamond coin can now be purchased for $0.55 or 0.00005280 BTC on exchanges including CryptoBridge, Bittrex and Livecoin.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Groestlcoin (GRS) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002166 BTC.
- MicroBitcoin (MBC) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Karma (KRM) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Riecoin (RIC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000093 BTC.
- FairGame (FAIR) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0050 or 0.00000048 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Algorithm is ASIC resistant Grøstl. 4.38 million total coins. Block solving target time ~ 100 seconds. Low transaction fee at 0.001. Mean time per block under 60 seconds. Difficulty retargets at every block. Endless Hybrid Network Security. Transaction Message. Fast and secure transactions with 6 required confirmations. Provision for continuous promotion and development. Brand new code base with up to date security patches and significant performance improvements. “
Buying and Selling Diamond
Diamond can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, CryptoBridge and Livecoin. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Diamond directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Diamond should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Diamond using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Diamond Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Diamond and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.