Dent (CURRENCY:DENT) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 0:00 AM ET on August 17th. One Dent token can currently be purchased for about $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC on exchanges including CoinBene, Cobinhood, Radar Relay and EtherDelta (ForkDelta). Dent has a market cap of $31.85 million and approximately $424,126.00 worth of Dent was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, Dent has traded 12.3% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002601 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $27.27 or 0.00269065 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009862 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $132.67 or 0.01308563 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0679 or 0.00000670 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0169 or 0.00000166 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.39 or 0.00023628 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $9.66 or 0.00095274 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0446 or 0.00000440 BTC.
Dent Token Trading
Dent can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Lykke Exchange, IDEX, Allbit, HitBTC, Kucoin, WazirX, CoinBene, Fatbtc, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), LATOKEN, Cobinhood, Radar Relay, Coinrail, Liquid, BitForex, FCoin, OKEx, Bitbns and Binance. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dent directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Dent should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Dent using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Dent Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dent and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.