Crypto Sports (CURRENCY:CSPN) traded down 5.7% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on August 18th. Crypto Sports has a market cap of $217,033.00 and $363.00 worth of Crypto Sports was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Crypto Sports has traded up 2.5% against the dollar. One Crypto Sports coin can now be bought for about $0.13 or 0.00001255 BTC on exchanges including CryptoBridge and Crex24.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- CryptoVerificationCoin (CVCC) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $58.28 or 0.00559904 BTC.
- SafeInsure (SINS) traded 5.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00005042 BTC.
- ESBC (ESBC) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0432 or 0.00000415 BTC.
- Lobstex (LOBS) traded 9.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0281 or 0.00000270 BTC.
- ZEST (ZEST) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0817 or 0.00002491 BTC.
- DogeCash (DOGEC) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0312 or 0.00000300 BTC.
- Giant (GIC) traded 16.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0198 or 0.00000190 BTC.
- StrongHands Masternode (SHMN) traded down 26.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0751 or 0.00000722 BTC.
- Stakinglab (LABX) traded down 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002457 BTC.
- Civitas (CIV) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0137 or 0.00000132 BTC.
Crypto Sports Profile
hashing algorithm. It launched on December 1st, 2018. Crypto Sports’ total supply is 1,838,065 coins and its circulating supply is 1,661,739 coins. Crypto Sports’ official Twitter account is @
Buying and Selling Crypto Sports
Crypto Sports can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge and Crex24. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Crypto Sports directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Crypto Sports should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Crypto Sports using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Crypto Sports Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Crypto Sports and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.