Stellar (CURRENCY:XLM) traded up 2% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on August 15th. Over the last week, Stellar has traded down 9.1% against the dollar. One Stellar coin can now be bought for about $0.0695 or 0.00000673 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Liquid, OTCBTC, Kraken and CoinEgg. Stellar has a market capitalization of $1.36 billion and $82.36 million worth of Stellar was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002549 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $27.71 or 0.00268110 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00009731 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $135.14 or 0.01307548 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0175 or 0.00000169 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.37 or 0.00022894 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.86 or 0.00095359 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0451 or 0.00000437 BTC.
- V Systems (VSYS) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00001998 BTC.
Buying and Selling Stellar
Stellar can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bitfinex, Kucoin, Stronghold, C2CX, OKEx, Cryptomate, Poloniex, Stellar Decentralized Exchange, Indodax, Gate.io, OTCBTC, BCEX, Stellarport, GOPAX, ABCC, CryptoMarket, Koineks, Exmo, HitBTC, Sistemkoin, Exrates, RippleFox, Liquid, Bittrex, Huobi, ZB.COM, Kraken, Koinex, Vebitcoin, Upbit, Kuna, CEX.IO, BitMart, Ovis, Binance, CoinEgg, Kryptono and Bitbns. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Stellar directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Stellar should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Stellar using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Stellar Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Stellar and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.