ZCore (CURRENCY:ZCR) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on August 15th. One ZCore coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0900 or 0.00000873 BTC on exchanges including $24.43, $51.55, $50.98 and $7.50. In the last week, ZCore has traded up 2.7% against the dollar. ZCore has a total market capitalization of $410,971.00 and $9,409.00 worth of ZCore was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Phoenix (PHX) traded up 16.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0190 or 0.00000299 BTC.
- Red Pulse Phoenix (PHX) traded 40.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0068 or 0.00000066 BTC.
- Wowbit (WWB) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0095 or 0.00000092 BTC.
- Bridge Protocol (BRDG) traded 17.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- CARDbuyers (BCARD) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- QYNO (QNO) traded up 11.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000010 BTC.
ZCore Coin Profile
Buying and Selling ZCore
ZCore can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: $10.39, $32.15, $18.94, $13.77, $20.33, $50.98, $5.60, $24.68, $24.43, $33.94, $51.55 and $7.50. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ZCore directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ZCore should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy ZCore using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ZCore Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ZCore and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.