DigitalNote (CURRENCY:XDN) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on August 15th. DigitalNote has a total market capitalization of $5.37 million and $2,349.00 worth of DigitalNote was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One DigitalNote coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0007 or 0.00000007 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Upbit, Bittrex and HitBTC. During the last seven days, DigitalNote has traded 16% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Monero (XMR) traded 6.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $83.42 or 0.00802416 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded 8.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.69 or 0.00006641 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00004015 BTC.
- BitNewChain (BTN) traded 9.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0229 or 0.00000220 BTC.
- BitTube (TUBE) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0145 or 0.00000139 BTC.
- Stellite (XTL) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Digital Insurance Token (DIT) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0774 or 0.00000745 BTC.
- Sumokoin (SUMO) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000367 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Maximum XDN number: 8 589 869 056 XDN Ready for mass adoption, accurate digital money, the 6th perfect number Libertarian XDN supply with ASIC resistant mining Unique model of market economy combined with blockchain technology Block reward: 150 XDN Constant DigitalNote base mining reward makes it predictable for miners Deposit interest rate: 0.4 to 1.094% annual The only cryptocurrency with blockchain deposits Block target time: 4 minute DigitalNote network is 2.5x faster than Bitcoin Mining algorithm: Proof-of-work, CryptoNight CPU-efficient mining process for average PC or laptop. Minimum transaction fee: 0.001 XDN Micropayments made easy with DigitalNote “
Buying and Selling DigitalNote
DigitalNote can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, HitBTC and Bittrex. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as DigitalNote directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade DigitalNote should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy DigitalNote using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for DigitalNote Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DigitalNote and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.