Bitcloud (CURRENCY:BTDX) traded up 2.1% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on August 15th. Bitcloud has a total market cap of $82,169.00 and approximately $11.00 worth of Bitcloud was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Bitcloud coin can now be bought for about $0.0027 or 0.00000026 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange, Cryptopia and CryptoBridge. During the last week, Bitcloud has traded down 5% against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- PlatinumBAR (XPTX) traded 29.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0207 or 0.00000200 BTC.
- Zurcoin (ZUR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- BiosCrypto (BIOS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- AmsterdamCoin (AMS) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Animecoin (ANI) traded down 16.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000011 BTC.
Quark hashing algorithm. It launched on August 15th, 2017. Bitcloud’s total supply is 30,527,538 coins. The Reddit community for Bitcloud is /r/Bitcloud_BTDX and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Bitcloud’s official website is bit-cloud.info. Bitcloud’s official Twitter account is @Bitcloud_BTD.
Bitcloud Coin Trading
Bitcloud can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge, Cryptopia and CoinExchange. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcloud directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bitcloud should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Bitcloud using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcloud Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcloud and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.