Avis Budget Group (NASDAQ: CAR) has recently received a number of price target changes and ratings updates:
- 8/13/2019 – Avis Budget Group was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 8/9/2019 – Avis Budget Group was given a new $32.00 price target on by analysts at Morgan Stanley. They now have a “sell” rating on the stock.
- 8/6/2019 – Avis Budget Group had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Northcoast Research.
- 8/5/2019 – Avis Budget Group was upgraded by analysts at TheStreet from a “c” rating to a “b-” rating.
- 8/1/2019 – Avis Budget Group was downgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “sell” rating to a “strong sell” rating.
- 6/28/2019 – Avis Budget Group was upgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 6/21/2019 – Avis Budget Group was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
Shares of NASDAQ:CAR opened at $27.21 on Thursday. The business has a 50 day moving average price of $34.57. The company has a market capitalization of $2.24 billion, a price-to-earnings ratio of 7.45 and a beta of 2.08. The company has a current ratio of 0.86, a quick ratio of 0.86 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 46.72. Avis Budget Group Inc. has a 52-week low of $21.63 and a 52-week high of $37.27.
Avis Budget Group (NASDAQ:CAR) last issued its quarterly earnings data on Monday, August 5th. The business services provider reported $0.79 EPS for the quarter, topping the consensus estimate of $0.73 by $0.06. The firm had revenue of $2.34 billion during the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $2.35 billion. Avis Budget Group had a return on equity of 75.35% and a net margin of 2.17%. The company’s quarterly revenue was up .4% compared to the same quarter last year. During the same period in the prior year, the business posted $0.57 earnings per share. On average, equities research analysts expect that Avis Budget Group Inc. will post 4.05 earnings per share for the current year.
Avis Budget Group, Inc, together with its subsidiaries, provides car and truck rentals, car sharing, and ancillary services to businesses and consumers worldwide. It operates the Avis brand, a vehicle rental system with approximately 5,500 locations that supply rental cars to the premium commercial and leisure segments of the travel industry; the Budget brand, a vehicle rental and other mobility solutions primarily focuses on the value-conscious segments of the industry; the Zipcar brand, a membership-based car sharing network; and the Budget Truck brand, a local and one-way truck rental businesses with a fleet of approximately 18,000 vehicles, which are rented through a network of approximately 640 dealer-operated and 430 company-operated locations that serve the consumer and light commercial sectors in the continental United States.
Featured Article: What is a CD ladder?
Receive News & Ratings for Avis Budget Group Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Avis Budget Group Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.